Saturday, February 26, 2011

Harvard

I think Harvard department of music has made its decision. I got an email from them tonight asking for my postal code. I was at Heather Willoughby's house when I got this email and started speculating my rejection and why I got rejected and why it's their loss and why they should reconsider. And then Heather, my voice of reason, reminded me that all they wanted was my postal code, not to give me a rejection letter. Or so we hoped. I probably won't go even if I get accepted but it won't feel good to be rejected by such a smart school. So, everyone, let's cross some serious yoga fingers.

3 comments:

  1. If they reject you, they have no idea what their missing. And if they accept you, they have no idea what they're getting into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I semi-hope they reject you so that we can be at the same school, but you know that's just selfish and mean so... Ditto seouljake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, you are supposed to be practicing the law of attraction. What's up with all the pessimism?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails