Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

For new year's eve, my friends and I went to dinner,and then to a bakery (Paris Baguette) where my friends bought me a cake and sang happy birthday and came back to my apartment and watched "The Sound of Music" wrapped in our cozy blankets. A few minutes into the movie, we started talking about our respective managerial abilities in the romance department. I stayed mostly silent about my "managerial abilities" but listened and commented on their love problems and occasionally stared at the paused-face of Maria after she met the von Trapp family children. It was a low-key evening with a few good friends which is my kind of new year's eve. (No crowds, no traffic)

Then the morning of the new year, I had to go down to my aunt and uncle's house to pay respect. My cousins from the States were also in Korea so we all gathered, ate, and hung out for the first time in a long time. It was a good start to a new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails