Monday, April 12, 2010

My first day


I got a job as a writer for a talk show called "Heart to Heart" on Arirang TV, a Korean international broadcasting foundation. Today was my first "official" day of work. I had to translate some scripts and attend a post-production editing to make sure everything was in order. I think the best part of the job will be meeting cool, and interesting people. On Wednesday, I'll be "entertaining" a Korean pop singer J.ae before she goes in for a recording session. I also get to find and invite interesting people to bring on the show.

I was afraid that I might be stuck with a job I'd hate for a year but I am glad I found this job (or rather, it found me!). I also like the people I work with. I am surrounded by good people and friends. I feel very blessed. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun job. Glad to hear things are going so well! Do they have this talk show on youtube or anywhere on the Internet? You should post a video of it, if you can. That would be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I found a website where the show is broadcast but I cannot find it on the site. I hope you have fun and get a raise soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails