Monday, March 15, 2010

Valentine's Day, White Day, and Black Day

Yesterday was White Day here in Korea. White Day is when boys give girls candy, chocolate, flowers, cards, love, affection, teddy-bears, kisses and blah, blah, blah none of which I got. Valentines Day in Korea is when girls do the same stuff for boys. Anyway, I had a crappy V-Day in America but I knew I had another chance in Korea! But, no. I usually get myself something though, like a bunch of tulips last year, and a butt load of candy and chocolate this year.

I miss the small window of time when I was truly happy being single. I thought I had reached some kind of nirvana. Although I feel in my gut that this is a time for me to be single and concentrate on what's important to me right now, it would be nice to have a quasi-boyfriend to hang out with every now and then.

But until then, I will be eating black noodles on Black Day (kind of like single-awareness day) on April 14.

4 comments:

  1. That 짜짱면 looks sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, now that I'm not in Korea to torture you with pictures of food, your sister's taking my place. Dang it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....food. And yes, I completely agree with wanting the boyfriend tehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black day?? That is so delightfully emo!...I love it! I shall celebrate with u in spirit ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails