Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Man of Seduction


Before I quit fortune telling several months ago, I went to a fortune teller. Among other things, I was curious about the state of my personal romance for the coming year of 2011. And the fortune teller said in the month of June, I will either be seduced by a man or will seduce a man myself. And the relationship will spark like wild fire and then sizzle. But it makes for a great romantic drama (that I haven't had for over a year) or according to my friend Jacob, quite the BBQ.

The rule of my life is that if I can guess who it is, it probably isn't him. Life catches me by surprise most of the time. The answers to my life's questions almost always come in an unexpected form. So, if you think I have you in mind, you are 95% wrong. But I don't think I would be the one seducing. There really aren't any men within my radius. Besides, I am not really the seducing kind. Maybe Fortune will bring a new shipment of boys my way this month. So, who will it be???? I will let you know when I find out!

3 comments:

  1. What about Choi Sung Bong? His story and his music sparked my heart like a wild fire, but it fizzled once I had heard how the editors from Korea's Got Talent doctored it all up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing about either self-acceptance or seduction for a whole month. Are you ok? Or have you just lost the passion for blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back into blogging! I just came back from Nepal. Have fascinating stories to tell!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails