Friday, December 17, 2010

The Fortuneteller Tells

So, I went to go get my fortune read again because I was so curious about where I would end up next year. My co-workers and I went to this famous fortuneteller after work. I applied to Columbia, Harvard, UCLA and University of Washington. He said I will be rejected by Columbia and University of Washington; have 50% chance of getting into Harvard; and will be accepted by UCLA with open arms. Well, I was just glad he didn't say I will be rejected by Harvard. At least there is some hope.

He also said that I will tempt or be tempted by a man in June (right before I leave Korea! Amazing timing, Life!). That seems like the highlight of my new year other than the fact that I will be starting school again. (I am soooo excited about that!)The fortuneteller also warned me that if I don't get married by 2016 or 2017, it would truly suck because I would probably have a very difficult time finding someone. All the fortunetellers I've talked to always tell me how hard it would be for me to find a man like I need reminding. (Oh yeah? Really? Tell me about it.)

So, there it is. If the fortuneteller is right, I'll end up in Los Angeles with a "Will Work For Marriage" sign by the freeway exit. I will see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails