Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I have lived a very blessed life. There were tough times and bad times but overall, I am grateful for the opportunity to experience life and learn. Everyday is a new gift and my heart is full of gratitude.

Here are some of the things, memories and people I love and am grateful for.

Pistachio gelato; summer nights in Paris; making soup in a sun-lit kitchen in an autumn afternoon for people I love; being caught off-guard by the sound of classical music; cuddling with a good book and a warm cup of tea; dinner with family, the laughter and smile of my niece, the mosaic of the blue sky through autumn leaves; street hotdogs; talking endlessly with someone I love; watching winter-white streets and foggy windows of restaurants; warm blankets, chocolate chip cookies, milk, a good romantic comedy and girlfriends; the budding of new leaves in the spring; footmassages; Christmas trees; Facebook; a stroke of artistic inspiration; watching good acting; meeting inspiring people; breathing in clean air; hiking in Ireland and Scotland; the love of my friends and family

Thank you for blessing my life, everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails