Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yes, I am still alive and kicking

I know, I know. It looks like this month's posts are going to be less prolific. I am spending every spare time I have to study for the GRE. I am taking the essay portion of the GRE next Friday so I am reading and studying like a mad woman. The good thing about taking the GRE abroad is that I have to take the written portion separately which allows me to just concentrate on writing essays. I take the verbal/math portion on October 23.

Most of you probably don't know that I am applying to graduate schools (yet, again) for next fall for a joint M.A and Ph.D. program in ethnomusicology. I am really excited to go back to school again. (If I could be a professional student for the rest of my life, that would be way awesome but since I can't, I thought becoming a professor wouldn't be so bad.)

Will let you know how the GRE essay goes. Cheers~

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails