Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Spiritual Recovery: Day 2

This morning isn't as depressing as it was yesterday. But I feel tired and totally drained of energy. I just want to go home and take a nap.

I meet a really cool Kiwi hiker who wrote a guidebook on a Korean mountain range called Baekdudaegan. He totally flirts with me and I don't have the energy or the desire to flirt back. He offers to take me around the mountains he knows well (which is like every mountain in Korea). I think he is very nice but am not going to take him up on his offer. (My dad will be very disappointed but he's used to this kind of disappointments so it's okay.)

I have a little argument with my co-worker and now I am in a bad mood. Hopefully Matthew will be able to help me through this.

Matthew Chapter 2:

God seems to communicate important messages through dreams (well, at least to important people in the Bible). Joseph is told by an angel in a dream to escape to Egypt and when Herod dies, he is instructed again in a dream to come back. Those must have been very lucid dreams.

I am glad those communications worked for Joseph. I don't know how I would have responded.

I am still in a bad mood. Maybe, I'll go read some more when I get home. I am signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails